If you think that your air track is punctured and releasing air with so much speed, you should not worry that much. But you have to do some work to repair it.Here is what you should do:
Checking for Puncture
If you have any doubt, then before the repairing process, you should check whether it is your doubt or air track is actually punctured. You will also know where the puncture is (if any). So, follow these steps:
- Mix water and washing liquid or powder in a jug or container.
- Apply that mixture with a paintbrush on the surface of your air track.
- If you feel that a certain part is producing bubbles, then it means that this is your punctured part.
- If you don’t find any, pour all the water on both sides and see the magic.
- Cut a patch of the same material as your air track.
- Clean the place of puncture.
- Apply a good amount of glue on that part (be generous).
- Then put that cut patch there before the glue gets dry.
- Clean the extra glue from the sides.
- If you have any roller, then roll it for a few minutes.
- Heat It for five minutes.
- Wait for 24 hours.
If you are willing to buy the best air tracks at a competitive price, go for Kameymall (online).